Delhi, NCR is burning with heat as Summers are at their peak. Furthermore, everyone is looking for a means to get away from the unbearable heat. So, what can be a better idea than visiting the Appu Ghar Gurgaon (Oysters Beach Water Park) and spending a day full of water, thrilling rides, and great food? Moreover, it is the perfect place to spend your weekend with loved ones this summer. Then, you can sit and chill in the pool the whole time and enjoy eating your favorite food.
Throughout the Appu Ghar, there are numerous food courts to choose from. Further, the Oysters Bread Company offers a variety of breads, pastries, cakes, and other delectable baked items that guests of all age groups will enjoy. Additionally, Rice in the Bowl is a food stall that sells rice toppings that are both inexpensive and filling. As, Dragon Dim Sum would satiate your Chinese dim sum desires at a very reasonable price. Then, Chaat on the Wheels features a variety of street cuisine delicacies to satisfy your hunger cravings in the middle of your meal. Here, they also have Liquid Dukan and Chai Chaska for beverages.
In addition, The state-of-the-art ‘Rainforest’ themed Water Park, located near Huda City Metro station and sprawled over an area of roughly 10 acres, enables guests to experience the charm of old Appu Ghar and rediscover wonderful nostalgic experiences. Also, you can book your tickets from voucherdeals with discounted prices.
Here are some of the Innovative rides of Appu Ghar Gurgaon
- Oh, my Gurgaon- India’s Fastest, Steepest, and Tallest Water Ride Riders will be launched from a launch chamber into a 45-degree loop with water rushing at a pace of 60 kilometers per hour.
- Pirate Station- a gigantic play station
- Sky fall- a 92-feet free fall to provide you with an adrenaline rush.
- Rapid racers- a mat racer
- Whirlwind- an exciting open float side
- Wave pool- a less intense ride where one can relax in a pool with artificial sea waves.
Entry Ticket Prices
- For adults is ₹1399
- Then for senior citizens is ₹1099
- Also, for children is ₹899 And for kids, it is free
Why visit Oysters Water Park!
- Fantastic and safe rides coupled with other enjoyable activities.
- Clean and hygienic pools. Then, changing rooms and showers are clean and sanitized.
- Perfect place for creating unforgettable family memories.
- Unwind and rejuvenate yourself with unconditional joy.
About the activity
- Enjoy an 8-hour day outing and have a fun time with your friends.
- Enjoy tasty meals while relaxing at the water park, including a multi-cuisine food court, a health club, and a food court built into a pool.
- Rush down India’s longest water slide with your closest friends or family to have the time of your life.
- At the water park, there are 15 rides to choose from. Many popular rides include SkyFall, Torpedo, Dancing Drops, Water Keys, Aqua Loop, Rapid Racer, Thunderstorm, Pirate Station, and many more.
- The rain dance is a famous attraction for both children and adults during the summer.
Appu Ghar Gurgaon Phone
+91 959 959 5678