- You cannot add "Mojoland" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Appu Ghar Water Park Gurgaon
Out of stock
Appu Ghar Gurgaon is also known as a mini Disneyland. Furthermore, some of the famous rides at Appu Ghar Gurgaon are Roller Coaster, Dodgem Cars, the Big Splash, Cable Car, Speeding Car, the Eerie Tunnel, Giant Wheel, and Appu Columbus. Additionally, during summers, it provides water rides, rain dances, swimming pools, etc. Then, winter is popular for ice games like sledding, skiing, ice boating, ice bowling, ice dancing, etc. Moreover, chill and relax on the lazy river, hit the surf at the wave pool, and slide down on the rides. In addition, experience many water slides available and spend an entire day of exciting rides for a reasonable price. There is no age bar there to enjoy the rides.
Also, don’t miss ordering some mouth-watering snacks and refreshments from the food courts, which will be perfect for tempting your taste buds. Therefore, spend the hottest summer days having fun and explore all the fun rides and attractions at you with the full-day pass along with your family & friends at Appu Ghar Gurgaon.
Main attractions of Appu Ghar Gurgaon
- Torpedo – This ride offers excellent entertainment value. Additionally, it is a fun-filled place for people of all ages. As they jump into a splash of water, this Body Ride sweeps the riders off their feet.
- PlayStation aka Pirate Station – A 16 platform station sends you ripping down and splashing into the pool water. Hence, you will immensely enjoy this ride.
- Lazy River – Further, the lazy river is for you if you don’t like being crazy. It is the dream ride of every person visiting Appu Ghar Gurgaon.
- Monsoon Mania – Enjoy the water splashes on your head at the rain dance area. Then, feel the thrills when you are dancing on your feet to amazing music with your loved ones.
- Dancing Drops – Furthermore, this water fountain is an immensely famous attraction. These fountains contain dancing water jets for the people to play and chill with.
- Water Keys – Additionally, this fountain is lovely. Several spray jets feel like rich control for notes on the keyboard.
- Oh, My Gurgaon– Moreover, it is an exciting ride where riders will be dropped from a launch chamber into a 45-degree loop. With water running at a speed of 60 km/hr for, First Time in India from Canada.
- Free Fall – Then, for the adventurous people, this wild 90-ft slide is definitely to give them an adrenaline rush, the fastest and tallest water ride here.
- Wave Pool – Also, anyone looking for a normal ride can relax in this pool with the artificial sea waves built to make you forget about the everyday hustle-bustle of life.
- Crazy River – 200-meter long water coaster is one of the significant forthcoming attractions at Appughar, Gurugram.
Timings Of Appu Ghar Gurgaon
Monday to Sunday, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Things To Carry in Appu Ghar Water Park
➣ A Bathing Suit and Sandals
➣ A Towel
➣ Extra Clothes
Location of Appu Ghar Water Park
Appu Ghar Water Park, Sector 29, Gurugram
How to reach Appu Ghar Water Park
It is within walking distance of 1.1km from the Nearest Metro Station, Huda city center. Public and private transport can be used to reach the venue.
Appu Ghar Gurgaon FAQs
1. How to reach from Delhi to Appu Ghar Gurgaon?
Gurugram’s sector 29 is the sector where Appu Ghar is situated. Furthermore, you can opt for public transport like the metro, one of the quickest methods of transportation from Delhi to the location. The closest metro station, Huda City Center, is about 1.1 kilometers away and is where you can exit. Alternatively, you can travel there using public and private transportation.
2. Is it okay if I don’t make the advance booking and purchase the tickets for Appu Ghar Water Park in Gurgaon?
Yes, it is absolutely fine not to have ticket reservations for Appu Ghar Gurgaon in advance. The park’s ticket booth is where you may purchase your entry ticket. Up until 5 PM, the ticket desk is open. Although to avoid the lengthy line at the counter, you are encouraged to purchase your tickets online. This would save you some time, and you can instantly enter the land of fun. Also, you can buy Appu Ghar vouchers from Voucher Deals. Voucherdeals.in has money-saving vouchers on your favorite water and offers up to 30% off on the entry passes.
3. Are the rides at Appu Ghar water park in Gurugram safe?
Yes, the rides at Appu Ghar are secure. The water park adheres to strict safety regulations to protect visitors’ safety. Additionally, the rides at the water park go through a security test before installation. Moreover, the park has trained professionals and instructors around the rides.
4. Am I allowed to bring outside food to the Appu Ghar water park in Gurgaon?
The Appu Ghar water park does not allow the use of outside food. Furthermore, outside food and drink are not permitted on the property. However, you can sample the delectable cuisine served at the park’s five restaurants. Moreover, you can enjoy those multi-cuisine restaurants.
5. What is the Appu Ghar Gurgaon ticket’s child age policy?
Tickets for Appu Ghar Gurgaon’s kid age regulations state that any youngster with a height greater than three feet is considered an adult. Children who are taller than 3 feet will thus be charged the full ticket price.
Popular Searches : Appu Ghar, Appu Ghar Gurgaon, Appu Ghar Gurugram, Appu Ghar Water Park, Appu Ghar Tickets, Appu Ghar Booking, Appu Ghar Delhi Ncr, Book Appu Ghar Ticket, Appu Ghar Gurgaon Phone Number, Appu Ghar Gurgaon Open Today, Appu Ghar Gurgaon Ticket Price 2022, Appu Ghar Gurgaon Tickets, Oysters Water Park